What is Network marketing? Lets try to understand this.
First thing that I did and I think most of the people does is to Google, whenever we come across some new terminology.
So if you will check google, it says “Network marketing is an industry that has produced millionaires” then comes but people very rarely get rich in this.
Clearly this is not an explanation what network marketing is, rather it gives a perception what is the potential of this network marketing business is.
You can be a millionaire.
“It is a direct selling method that features independent agents that make up a distribution network for goods and services”.
In network marketing, goods or services are sold by independent sales representative of a company directly to end customer, skipping the intermediary MAD(marketing,Advertising and Distribution) channel.
Now, again something from google result
Think about these two images .What can you conclude from these two images?
Millions write the top most examination in India, IIT-JEE but people very rarely get selected.
India is among front runner in startup area but very rarely startups are able to survive in market.
Should people stops having startups ??
Should students stops writing JEE examination??
Certainly not !!
Now, Let’s come straight to facts regarding scope of network marketing in India.
Network Marketing in India is going to be a really huge in next 10 year. India is termed as sleeping giant in Network Marketing/MLM/Direct selling industry.
- because of home of 1.3 billion people with over 50% youth population.
- because India is 3rd largest economy (PPP) in the world. More and more economic activities, more opportunity. Majority are yet to taste this business.
- because Multi-Level Marketing is only one billion dollar in annual sales in India, only $1 bn sales. Such a huge country and economy but only such small sales .. long way to go. Bright future ahead.
- because as per WFDSA reports the sales volume generated in 2015 was $184 billion and the top ten markets are ranked, together with their shares in the global volume, as follows: US (20%), China (19%), South Korea (9%), Germany (8%), Japan (8%), Brazil (5%), Mexico (4%), France (2%), Malaysia (2%), and UK (2%). WHERE IS INDIA ???? There was a time when we were nowhere in IT and Pharma but now ?? we are leader so just imagine the potential of Direct selling in India
- because last year only, even GOI recognized this as market of 21st century, employing million of people and issued Direct Selling guideline 2016. First time in history in India. No more false arrest because of lack of legislation.
- because network marketing is one of the fastest growing non-store retail formats of country…growing and growing.
- because Network Marketing is providing employment opportunity and and imparting soft skills , marketing and leadership training to 5 million+ people annually in India. Hence playing significant role in GOI flagship initiative Skill India.
- because this Industry is one of the biggest contributors in Make In India, Digital India and Startup India initiatives of GOI.
- because Direct selling is labor intensive industry and hence provide employment to under-skilled and unskilled manpower in country. What Country need most EMPLOYMENT.
- because this sector is employing women and strengthening family. 58% of workforce in this Industry are Women.
- because most of Network marketing companies are dependent on MSME for products and they provide equipment and training as well for production , why would country like India won’t want that !!
- because this industry has given more self made millionaire than any other industry in current time.
- because you might have born poor or in middle class but that doesn’t mean you have to die in that way and again your children has to start from scratch.
- because in 2020, the average age of an Indian will be 29 years, compared to 37 for China and 48 for Japan. This industry which is untapped in India has the potential to provide employment and entrepreneurship to majority of population.
- because I have seen this industry and opportunity full filling my dreams. I have witnessed +ve change in soft skill and leadership skill, have developed winner attitude. I have felt this, just like lakhs of people around.
There will always be success and failure in every market, in every industry. This doesn’t matter. What matters most is that what you think you are ?? Whom will you follow?? A successful person who enjoy amenities of world and has provided a good future to his/her family or a failure one, who will only get sympathy in return.
One thing that people often ask is about books. Which one to start with? For someone like me who come from middle class and job oriented mindset upbringing, the first book that helped me in breaking the barrier of job mentality and inspired me to do something of own is the Parable of pipeline by Burke Hedges.
Another book that served as eyeopener to me is none other than authored by Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad and Poor Dad . This books needs no introduction and if you haven’t read them, you are missing a lot.
Both book not only highlight significance of parallel source of income but are vital from personal finance prospective as well. Network marketing in India is awaiting high growth in coming days for sure.
You will be part of this industry for sure but what matters is that whether you will start this journey before your friends and relatives or not !!
If You feel to get started in this amazing journey of INR 80 billion market, which has grown at CAGR of over 13 percent in last 5 year and is expected to reach INR 645 billion till 2025 (Source: FICCI report). Which has helped many to make residual income for long lasting prosperity and wealth creation. please furnish your details here.
Smart people are building Network, build your own.